Our 3-Step Mosquito Management Process
Ditch the Itch™ - Safe, Effective & Eco-friendly
- Source Reduction - Eliminate conducive conditions around property and yard
- Larval Control - Treat standing water and potential water collection areas with larvicide
- Barrier Treatment - Chemical treatment of mosquito harborage areas every 30 days March-October
Start monthly mosquito service in early spring to prevent the eggs from turning into adults.
Beginning monthly mosquito service early in the spring allows our trained technicians to eliminate breeding sites. Starting early with outdoor pest control in Atlanta, GA, is the key to a mosquito-free summer.
Mosquitoes are the most significant vector of human disease in history, responsible for more human deaths annually than any other living creature. Not only do mosquitoes carry diseases that are dangerous to humans, they also transmit several diseases and parasites harmful to dogs, cats, horses and other animals.
Recently, the mosquito-borne Zika virus was confirmed in Georgia and has made national news due to outbreaks across the world and cases in the United States. Read more about the Zika virus here.
Recent testimonial from customer in Atlanta, GA:
"For five years now, Inspect-All Services has provided our home with outstanding monthly mosquito service. Simply put: This company is easy to deal with, does what it says, and most importantly, gets rid of the mosquitoes! I am using them again for the 2018 season (March-October)."
Our state-registered and experienced technicians use high-impact blowers to combat pesky (and dangerous) mosquitoes.
- Proven mosquito control
- Family & pet-safe monthly treatments
- 90% or more reduction rate
- Helps protect your family from mosquito-transmitted diseases
We will deliver results in outdoor pest control and let you get back to enjoying your leisure time. Contact Inspect-All Services today to Ditch the Itch™
What Can You Do?
- Check flower pots and other containers for excess water.
- Flush out the water in birdbaths and fountains regularly.
- Store boats, canoes and other objects so that they do not collect rainwater.
- Rinse off water collecting on back yard trampolines and other items.
- Keep rain gutters free of leaves and other debris that prevent water from draining.
- Correct drainage problems in yards and playing fields to prevent rain and irrigation water from pooling for prolonged periods.
- Fill holes or depressions in trees with sand or mortar.
- Keep hedges and other hiding places trimmed and open.
- Repair leaky pipes and outside faucets, and connect open waste-water drains to a sewage system or construct separate sump or leach lines.
- Keep wading and swimming pools clean at all times.
- Empty water containers for pets and check livestock watering troughs and tanks.
- Correct or report drainage problems in ditches along public or private roadways.
- Keep grass mowed short before, not after treatment.
- Empty plant saucers as often as possible.
- Call Inspect-All for outdoor pest control and more in Atlanta, GA, at 770.483.2420